Friday, June 12, 2009

You'd think I'd have gotten more done

So I had surgery on Tuesday to fix the tendon I cut on Sunday. Like the new look?



The compression stocking will come off tomorrow. I can't wait. The boot will be with me for several weeks, as far as I know. The doctor said I'd be wearing it for 3-4 weeks if I didn't have the surgery, so I'm sure it'll be at least that long now that I had surgery.

You would think that I've had used the couch time to get a lot of crafty stuff done. Yeah, not so much. I've been taking a lot of naps, in between Vicodin doses and icing my foot.

I did finish this last weekend, before the big cut.



Thankfully you can't really see the abysmal quilting job I did on it. The only crafty thing I did this week is finish the binding on this quilt.



I had help, of course.



And after it was done, they artfully arranged it for me.



Don't worry, they'll be washed before I give them to my guild for community service.

No comments: