Wednesday, December 24, 2008

No breakfast for you!

Exhibit A:



[Faces of the accused have not been included, but some of their feet are there.] This is the *second* time my furry children have knocked over the food container today. The first time, the container was on it's back - and open. Coincidentally (or not), they didn't come running after me to get their breakfasts when I got up. So I didn't feed them. I guarantee, not one of my babies is going to starve to death if they miss a meal. Of course, they *didn't* miss it. The only difference is that Max and Emma didn't get their prescription food. That container is Blue and Runt's food.

Exhibit B:



I'm *sure* the corner of this table didn't always have teeth marks in it (the camera apparently decided to focus on the carpet instead of the table). I'm pretty sure the culprit is Runt. She looks cute and innocent, but don't you believe it. When she wants out of her room, she wants OUT. NOW!

Exhibit C:



This is the *third time* I've found this ornament on the floor. I'm not sure how they do it, since it's hooked on a branch at least 2 feet off the floor, with a bulb from the Christmas lights stuck in the top of the shade . Granted, the bulb doesn't fit tightly, but still. I'm not sure why this one is their favorite. It's not the lowest hanging ornament, and they always do it when the tree is turned off, so it can't be that they're attracted to the light. Maybe they're just big fans of A Christmas Story just like Mama. The disturbing part is this time, I can't find the hook......!

I'd put coal in their stockings, but they'd probably like it. Blue really likes to play with cough drops. You'd think the smell would discourage him, but no. I think I'm going to find some rocks about that size, twist them up in some paper or fabric and let him play with those. If I put some catnip in there, maybe he'll leave the cough drops alone. Or not.

Cats are weird.

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! And have a great Christmas Day!

No comments: