Saturday, August 29, 2009

Did you miss me?

Yeah, it's been a while. There hasn't been a lot going on, really.

I think I forgot to post an injury update. I'm out of the boot now. My foot is still swollen and the only shoes that really fit are my tennis shoes. My big toe doesn't bend much, but that should improve in time. It's getting better. John got the cast off his hand and he's slowly getting more range of motion out of it, too.

I crafty news, I'm in the home stretch on my plain sock:



And I made another batch of grocery bags for my mom to pass out at her card party.



That pretty much covers it. Told you there wasn't much going on.

And in the cat picture arena, a couple of weeks ago, Emma was bad (not uncommon), so she got a time-out. Blue sat outside the door waiting for her. I'm sure he was standing guard or offering moral support, not taunting her.


"I don't know why she hates me."

No comments: