Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm calling it done

I decided my Booga Bag is just fine the way it is. I'm not going to try to re-felt it because I don't want it to be any shorter than it already is. So I put the handles on and sewed the button on the little bag that goes with it.



My little MP3 player is in the little bag, ready to go with me San Francisco tomorrow morning. I'm taking my sock, scarf, stealth knitting project and some Dear Jane blocks that need hand work with me. We'll see how much I actually get done while I'm gone. The stealth project should probably take priority. It does have a deadline, which will be here before I know it.

I always way over estimate how much stuff I need to take with me to read and/or work on. But you never know when your flight will be delayed, or worse, cancelled. I'm travelling with some guys from work, one of whom I taught to knit before Thanksgiving. Maybe we'll get to check out a yarn shop out there.

I'm all checked in already, too. Did you know you can go paperless? Continental lets you email your boarding pass to your phone/PDA so you can just display it when you go through security and board. Pretty cool. The other airlines might let you do that, too, but since I usually fly Continental, that's the only one I know about. Now, I just can't forget my Blackberry.....

No comments: