So far this weekend, I've embroidered a couple of pillowcases for the local children's home (no photos for privacy reasons). I put together these two stockings from kits for my quilt guild. They going to a local Native American Charity.
I also finished the commissioned quilt block for my co-worker. The one on the left is the actual completed block. The picture on the right is the original center, just folded up on top of the finished block.
I like the black background better, but the white one looks better than I thought it would. I hope the sister-in-law approves.
I also got some more knitting done on the latest stealth project, both at embroidery club Saturday morning and while I was doing the embroidery. I can't really go far from the machine while it's stitching. I don't know how the machines know when you leave the room but they do. As soon as you leave, BAM! the thread breaks or the needle breaks or some other nastiness happens. So I keep a chair by the embroidery machine and knit while it's running.
Next up, I have a quilt top and possibly a quilt label to finish by next weekend. A friend of mine and I are working on a joint project, and I have to get the top done before I see her. It's all strip-pieced, so it should go together really fast. It's going to be a really busy week, so I have to try to get at least part of it done tonight. I was hoping to get the stealth knitting project done by Tuesday night, but that's looking less likely all the time.
Oh, and the "kittens" got a clean bill of health yesterday, though neither of them was happy about getting stuffed in a box and hauled to the vet's office. They forgave us pretty quickly, though, which was good.