Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!!

I am so glad it's FINALLY election day!! I'm so tired of hearing politicians telling me what the other guy is going to do TO me instead of what they themselves are going to do FOR me, I can't stand it.

I hope everyone exercised their right to vote. If you didn't vote, I don't want to hear you complaining about who's running the country, or your state, or city or whatever. Unless you're a convicted felon (and I don't think I know (m)any of those), you have the ability to make your voice heard. If you choose not to, you've forfeit your right to give your opinion on the state of the country, etc. You know who you are.....

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now. :)

In crafty news, there really isn't any. I still haven't re-done the center of that commissioned quilt block. I did start a new stealth knitting project, but I can't show that yet. So instead of projects, I'll show you this:



That would be one of my socks, pilfered from the container in the basement under the laundry chute. I keep finding them in strange places around the house. On Saturday, I found one in the middle of the bed, and another one in the doorway between the living room and kitchen. This one was in the middle of the living room floor when I got home from work today. I don't know how they're getting there, but I worry about what will happen when I start knitting my own socks.


What? Fetching Mama's socks is perfectly normal behavior.

1 comment:

srambach said...

You have a relative of Butters there! Have you rescued them before holes appeared?