Sunday, February 1, 2009

There's something you don't see every day

Thank goodness!! I was getting ready for work on Friday and saw this in the kittens' room and the hallway outside it.



They were looking at this.



That would be a man on a ladder with a BLOW TORCH, melting the ice in the gutters of the house next door. I watched him light it with his Zippo and everything. I was sure I was going to come home to a burned out shell next door and was glad I'd put the pet alert notice on the side door. The houses are really close together. I probably should have called the fire department, but didn't think of it at the time.

He didn't burn the house down, thankfully. I think he ran out of propane, though, since this is the view of the roof this morning.



The things some people think of.....

No comments: