Sunday, November 29, 2009

I got nothin'....

Well, not exactly nothing, but very little. I am making progress on my stealth projects, but they aren't bloggable yet. 'Tis the season and all that.

I did do something I can show off. A while ago, I saw these and these in a catalog and thought they were cute. Not long after, I found a whole string of those peppermint beads for $5 here. Using a lot less than half of that string of beads, plus some other supplies I had on hand, I now have these:



Not bad, huh?

The boys were thrilled beyond measure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed - even if the boys are not.

Janey
janeyknitting[AT]yahoo[dot]ca

BTW, I used to think those candy beads were made from real candy ... and wondered about the stickiness factor once the room temperature rose some.

S said...

Very cute!!! Maybe they'd be more impressed with a kibble necklace.